Make your combinations and win more with 5-reel slots
Slot games have always been the most popular in all land-based casinos, and like these, in online casinos are also leading, especially the 5-reel games that is the current trend among players and these they are increasing between land-based and online casinos.
Now there is a great selection of slots with good bonuses, equal to a slot machine in a land casino, this will give you more chance to get your bonus and get to the jackpot, the question is how the dynamics or strategy to play in a slot machine is? 5 reels? Is it the same as playing in a 3 reel slot? You just have to have clear information about these new online slots.
What will be the percentage of payment?
Because the 5-reel slots now use an RNG, they can match their 5-reel combinations just like the old ones, so they will not have any problems winning as many believe to have more reels.
The percentage won will be 95% equal to that of 3 reels, which is also 95%, the percentage will be equal to the player’s return. There is no difference between the number of reels, even if you have more than 5 reels, even if it is long term.
Frequency of blows
With a slot of 5 reels, you will realize that you have many more options to combine and win than in a 3 reel, in the slot you can win with 3 combinations. Regularly you will have the opportunity to win small amounts with a combination of 3 onwards; of course, you will see different ranges and luck will be a determinant to win your bonus.
In these slot games, you have the option of playing in a single line more than one credit, but there are 5 to 20 lines of payment what gives you, each slot varies one from another. But it is not advisable to play in a single slot machine, the reason is that you can bet from 5 cents onwards even in one of the 3 slots.
To clarify a little more the dynamics of playing we will detail a little. If you are playing with a 20-line slot with only one nickel, and if you play at the maximum bet that is $5 per spin, you may find that it is a high bet for a slot that is 5 cents per game.
Now if you play with only $1 per spin, but if it is a game that is growing you have to go verifying if you have to bet to the maximum, it is recommended before starting any slot game, check the entire table with all the pay lines, to bet on the lines and their bonuses.
In conclusion, with 5-reel slots, you have many more options to make combinations and win bonuses from 3, more than one of the traditional 3-reel slots. As you can see, you only have to be informed of the dynamics of betting online, it will be very fun for you to win without having to travel to a land-based casino, you can relax once you learn to make your combinations and win excellent bonuses.
Make your combinations and win more with 5-reel slots
The Blackjack is a table card game, which is quite well known around the world. In Canada, gamblers often play it in real-life and in online casinos. Where the Blackjack comes from is not clear, but since there are several major types of it, it’s believed to originate from France and/or the US. Blackjack comes in one of the favorite Jackpot City casino games. There are old handbooks calling the Blackjack “Vingt-et-Une? which stands for 21 in French. Though there are debates about it, Blackjack is often referred to as 21 in several European countries.
Blackjack game rules
Playing blackjack, no matter which version we are talking about, is quite easy. The rules are simple: you need to reach 21 or stand at a higher accumulated score when the hand is finished. Blackjack is played by a dealer and a player, and basically, they have one hand only. The dealer hands out two cards to the player, and two for himself, later the dealer hands only one card at a time if the player asks. Also, the dealer has his/her first card facing down. There are five things the player can do:
- Hit: you draw another card to your hand. You can do so until you bust or stand
- Stand: you stand if you don’t want to draw another card. When you call stand, you finish the game with the accumulated value of the cards in your hand. The dealer can take his turn then, and see what comes up.
- Bust: you have more than 21 in your hand. This is an automatic loss.
- Split hand: in case you get two same-value cards with the initial draw, you can make two hands. In most cases, you will have to add additional bet for the second hat.
- Double Down: In this case, you double your original bet, and agree that you are going to draw only one card and then stand. Do it only if your first two cards are promising and you have faith in mother fortune.
The blackjack basic rules are these, and depending on the value of the cards you have, you can either win or lose. You win when you have a blackjack: two cards summing 21 (an Ace and 10/face card); when you reach 21 first. You also win if you stand with a higher score (under 21) and it’s more than what the dealers have or he/she busts. Ties usually return your bet, except in a few game variants. The dealer wins if he/she has more points than you, you bust, or she has a blackjack.
The Blackjack game versions
Since there are so many origin stories for blackjack, several versions are available of it too, and thanks to the online casinos you can often play them all at one place!
- European blackjack, or 21: this is the basic type. The dealer doesn’t have a hole card, and there is no automatic winning. If the dealer hits 21, he/she waits for the player to call, hit or stand.
- Pontoon blackjack: the basic principles are the same, there is no automatic house win if the dealer deals 21. The players have only one draw option on Aces split. The pontoon is when a hand has 10 or a face card, and an Ace (worth 21, but it pays out more than e.g. a 3-card 21).
- Spanish 21: in this blackjack versions, the rules are the usual ones, however, there are extra things which the players can receive bonuses for, such as dealing 21 with three 7 cards.
- Blackjack switch: usual rules, the difference is that the player can two hands of cards, while the dealer has only one.
- Double Exposure: the dealer has all his/her cards facing up, so the player can see what he/she is up against. However, the dealer wins if there is a tie.
Five things to know about blackjack online
- The house always has an edge over the player. With a proper blackjack strategy, or just by playing thoughtful you can normalize your losses.
- Counting cards is of no use in online blackjack, as the cards are shuffled after each hand.
- Never get mad about losing. Play until it’s fun, but never chase your losses.
- There are several blackjack strategies, maybe you should test them and apply them.
- Blackjack often counts towards the bonus wagering requirements at a very low rate.
Blackjack basic strategy
The most important for you to know if you plan to hit and win, that there are many strategies out there. Basically, the best way to start to test your luck is to grab one of the Hit-stand-double cheat sheets and see how it works… in practice mode of course. Here are a few strategies for beginners: Split: it’s an option, but there is a strategy built around it. The split blackjack strategy is usually used when the initial hand is two 8s or two Aces. 16 is a bad hand: you are too close to be busted, while it’s below the value the dealer would stop at. Two Aces in your first hand worth 1-1 each, because that’s the good for you (otherwise they would worth 22 and that’s a bust). If you split two Aces, you get two hands with a good start of 11, this way, you increase the chance of having a blackjack, or get over 17 without a bust. Double Down: this strategy requires luck and some attention. If you double down, you draw a card and that’s going to be the last in that hand. You see one card of the dealer, so you can calculate his/her chances. However, the best way to try doubling down is to grab a cheat sheet for it. There are several offline features and blackjack strategies that work in real casinos, such as counting, insurance, and surrender. These, however, are not viable for online blackjack games.
If you think that you would like to try to play blackjack online, it’s highly recommended to learn how to play properly. Luckily, almost every casino grants you the option to play for fun with the same game you would play for real money. Play a few hours for free, so you get the hang of when to hit or stand, and you can also practice and perfect the betting strategy you may have found online.