In this article, we are going to take a look at what bonuses the Canadian casinos are offering, and how you can claim them in order to get extra gaming credits. These bonuses could come in diverse forms, so you should pay attention to what you are going to hear. Casino bonuses are really the best things that could happen to you. What are casino bonuses? Well, they have two goals: one, to lure you into the casino and make you want to make a deposit; second, they grant you some extra money (or free spins, etc.) to play with, so you spend more time in the casino.
|Casino||Rating||Welcome Bonus||Payout %||Play Now|
When you are looking for a good casino, finding the best bonus offers is imperative. Without bonuses, there is actually no point in playing at a casino, especially if you are planning on doing some real gambling. The bonuses are good ways to try out games, and a bigger bankroll makes it possible to cross the line you need to win that money you need. Of course, responsibility comes first.
Casino bonus types
- No deposit bonuses: When it comes to canadian online casino bonuses, many players tend to run for the no deposit bonuses. Well, these are the rarest type of bonuses, and they actually exist. If a bonus is one that you can claim with no deposit required, you have to check the terms and conditions very carefully. First, check if the bonus is real, and you really get it (it can be free money, free spins) when you become a member and start to play. The second step is to check what the play-through requirement is: do you need to play it through only 40 times or 400 times? It does matter! If a bonus has unreachable requirements, then it’s not a bonus, because if you get $10 no deposit bonus and you need to play wages worth 4000, that’s not a good deal. Also, you should check in the terms what are the payout rules. As a common rule, you can only get paid if you deposited in the casino. The no deposit bonuses are not necessarily only for new players. For example, there are casinos which offer up to 100 free spins on a chosen slot game on a determined day.
- Welcome and/or Sign-up bonuses: These are the first deposit-related bonuses you are going to come through as a gambler. The casinos we have here reviewed have all the great games for you, and they also offer huge bonuses for new players. Basically, there are two major welcome bonus types:
- One-time deposit bonus: you get these when you made your first deposit. Such bonuses mean 100-150% extra gaming credits, and they are only for the first payment. Later, you get only the regular reload bonuses, except if there is any extra promotion running.
- Welcome packages:
- Match-up bonuses: the best welcome bonuses grant you extra money on your first 3-5 deposits. The first one is almost always 100% match, while the others are coming in smaller percentages, usually in the 50%-25% area.
- Welcome free spin bonuses: a quite rare bonus, but you can find some on our site too. As a new player, you can receive free spins for the first few deposits you make. Earlier this year, one of the major casinos for Canada players offered up to 200 free spins on the Starburst slots!
- Deposit bonuses: every casino grants extra cash on every deposit you make. Sometimes, they launch special promos, like a 50% match bonus on Wednesday deposits (just an example!). You have to decide whether you claim these or not, and always inspect the terms regarding the bonus’s maximum amount and the play-through requirements. The deposit bonuses, however, are not always money – some casinos offer free spins, depending on which game is highlighted.
- The refer-a-friend bonus: if gambling is a common topic you discuss with your friends or family, you might like to use your ref-link to invite your friends to play. These have instant and long-time benefits too because you can get extra bonus cash it the invited player makes a deposit.
A bonus many players tend to forget about: the loyalty points
Every bet you make gather loyalty/comp points to you. You receive these points when you deposit, and actually, every gaming activity grants you some. These points are calculated like this: 1$ adds 1 point, and you can claim 1000 points for $10 gaming credits (bonus money). As a regular gambler, you can earn points quickly with your usual gameplay. Apart from the conversion options the loyalty points make, you get higher and higher on the loyalty ladder. There are multiple benefits of being on the higher levels:
- You gain more points, from 10% up to even 50% or more
- You automatically gain extra cash on deposits
- You may gather free entries to tournaments
- On the highest levels, you can get exclusive invitations to tournaments, and you can have other fine advantages and benefits.
These points are easy to get, but the wagering requirements are valid for the bonus money too. Also, if you decide to convert your points to money, make sure that you have leftovers: maintain your current loyalty level, so you can enjoy the benefits.
A widely-debated topic: the wagering requirements
Every casino has different terms and conditions regarding their bonuses. The most important rule you have to check is the play-through requirement: this is a multiplier, which depicts how many times you have to wager the amount of the bonus. For welcome bonuses, it’s usually 40 times the bonus amount, but we have seen casinos, where you have to play through 20 times the bonus and the deposit amount. To meet the wagering requirements, you have to play specific games: in most cases, slots contribute 100% towards the requirement, while other games are only with a small percentage, and there are even games which don’t count.
Online casino bonuses are really hot. The free spins are good ways to try out games and win some free money, while the enhanced bankrolls make your gaming experience even better. You always have to play close attention to the rules, and if you don’t need a bonus, you can always get in touch with the support and ask them to delete it… though you may have to accept that you won’t get any bonuses later on. But, don’t you worry! Check our casino reviews and find the best casino bonuses for Canadian players.