Banking at online casinos – What, and how, and when
Online casino players usually use real money to gamble, and they do that in hopes of finding that one game which can help them change their lives. The online casino banking options are the most important things one should check before joining and paying a casino. New Zealand players are quite lucky because they have several options to make deposits, and withdraw their winnings. And of course, they have much more casinos (like online Jackpot City Casino, Spin Palace Casino, Ruby Fortune Casino and many more) to choose from indifference with many other countries’ players! Let’s take a look at how you can deposit, withdraw, and what you have to watch out for when it comes to online casino banking.
The options you can pick from – Depositing
When you open a real money online casino account, you will have to load it with some money in order to play. Since you are from New Zealand, you have several fine options to do choose from. Basically, three solutions are there: credit/debit cards, e-wallets and bank transfer.
- Credit/Debit cards: every casino we recommend to our New Zealand players accepts MasterCard and Visa. They prefer debit cards, but if you have a credit card you can use for online payments, you can use that too. Always use a card that has your name on it, otherwise, you might fail during the identification later. Also, the online casinos tend to accept more and more kinds of prepaid virtual cards, so you might like to consider those if you don’t feel like using your own card.
- E-wallets: The New Zealand online casinos will prove to be quite eager and happy to accept your Neteller or Skrill deposits. You can top-up your e-wallet balance using your debit/credit card, or other methods. They are not exactly e-wallets, but different prepaid solutions like Paysafecard are also accepted in the top NZ online casinos.
- Bank Transfer: to make deposits in an online casino, you can use direct bank transfer, moving money from your bank account to your casino balance. To enhance the experience, among the online casino banking options you could find instant bank transfer solutions like POLi.
The options you can use for online casino banking – Withdrawing
In many cases, you have to be tricky to find a payment option that can work both ways. It’s important to note: most deposit options don’t work as withdrawal methods. There are several options that happen to work, though:
- Bank transfer: when it comes to withdrawing your winnings from the online casino you use, you can choose normal wire transfer. It takes a lot of time to proceed, especially because these are international casinos we’re talking about. Other methods, like internet banking, are not available.
- E-wallets: these are the most volatile online payment solutions. You can deposit with them, and if you do so, you can withdraw with them too. The fastest withdraw methods are the e-wallets, as such withdrawals can be processed in 48-96 hours.
- Cheque: it’s the slowest solution, but it’s possible to do it. You have the option to withdraw your winnings via postal or courier cheque. We advise players to take this option only if they can’t do anything else.
- Withdraw to cards: there are a few online casinos which let you to withdraw your winnings to your Visa or MasterCard. This heavily depends on what exact type of card you are using.
Depositing and withdrawing – when?
Some players tend to fall over the line and deposit money every time their balance hits the ground. This is simply silly, and if you are not doing responsible and clever casino bankroll management, you might eventually end up losing a lot of money. Here are some tips on how to get the most out of your deposits:
- If you deposit, always check the wagering requirements of the casino. In case you feel you will never make it (e.g. most NZ casinos have 40x play-through requirement), then don’t accept the bonus.
- Deposit on days when they have some extra promo. For example, some Microgaming casinos have free-spins day: if you deposit on the featured day, you get X free spins on the highlighted games. In Playtech casinos, for example, you can get 10-20 free spins if you deposit during the promotions. And what’s the best? While Microgaming casinos will want you to play through the winnings 40 times, Playtech only needs you to do it 18 times!
- Make your deposit in a way it counts: in every casino promotion, you need to deposit at least $10 to receive any kind of bonuses. If you plan to get more, then check the maximum amount, and if you can afford that, then deposit that. But remember: never exceed your limits!
- Use the fastest withdrawal option: you paid money in the casino, and you probably want some back. Use e-wallets to withdraw your winnings, as they have low minimum limits, and they are very fast.
- Before you perform any transactions check the terms and requirements, so you won’t fall on your face later! Use real info, validate your e-wallet accounts, and keep every email and message you get after depositing or withdrawing.
When you perform online banking in any of the top NZ online casinos, you should consider yourself lucky. Those who love to play for real money will certainly enjoy the great benefits the online casinos offer. Hundreds of games, several fast deposit options, and speedy, punctual withdrawals. If you are interested in gambling, you like to play those pokies, you should consider an online casino: we have them reviewed for you!