When you join an online casino, you are kind of expected to make a deposit sooner or later. When you do so, you can expect bonuses, and of course, if you make a big win, your life might change a lot. In this guide for the online casinos, we are going to tell you more about how you can make a deposit, and how you can withdraw your winnings.
Since online gambling is a kind of risky, the options are bit limited, but there is still a fine variety of available online casino payment methods. First, we are going to take a look at deposit options, then inspect the withdrawal methods a bit closer. Before we go there, though, we should take a look on the online casinos in general.
Joining a casino – the first step to win
New Zealand has rules about online gambling. However, since the laws don’t say you can’t play at international casinos, you have a lot you can choose from! On our website, you can find the top casinos, which – aside from running on top-notch software – are safe and legal to use as a player from New Zealand. In most cases, you have to join as a real money player, although you will have the option to play the games for free. In case you give into the lure of a casino, you should keep in mind the following:
- Always use your real name and address
- Give a valid email address, because you might miss on verification, or you might miss out on great promotions.
- Make sure you are in the legal for gambling in your jurisdiction.
Now, let’s see how you can load your account and begin playing for real money. There are several casino payment options, and the actual choices always depend on your location. New Zealand players can make a deposit with the following methods:
- Debit or Credit cards: almost every online casino accepts Visa, Visa Electron, and MasterCard. This is the most evident and basic payment option. There are no recurring fees, you decide how much you are willing to pay (though there is always a minimum and a maximum) and the casino takes only that amount of money. Keep in mind: you have to use only your own credit card, otherwise, you might fail at verification later.
- Bank transfer: to deposit money from your bank account, you have to choose a fast solution. A normal wire transfer can take up days, but luckily, the online casino payment methods cover different variations. If you are at a good bank, you might be able to make an instant deposit that will be considered as normal bank transfer (at least the fees will be calculated that way), while the casino account gets loaded instantly. Fast Bank Transfer, TrustPay, and similar options are available. Aussies and New Zealander usually prefer using POLi for bank transfers to cad solutions are only for dephdraw using them.
You can win money in online casinos like CasinoLand, that much is true. However, you would like to know how you can withdraw, and how long it takes, right? Well, then you shouldn’t look further – here are the most common withdrawal methods which you can benefit from. These are all legit and easy to use.
- Cards: only a handful of online casinos will pay your withdrawn money directly to your debit or credit card. In case you don’t want to use e-wallets or bank transfer, you should contact the support first and ask them whether they support this withdrawal option or not.
- Cheque: a slow, but nonetheless a valid option. If you want to keep you banking credentials safe, you can ask the casino to send over your winnings via cheque. It may take up to a month or so to actually get your hands on it, but when you do so, you can run to the bank to make turn it into cash. We strongly advise against withdrawing with cheque – it should be a last resort, because it’s very slow, and delivery mistakes may prevent you from actually receiving it.
- Wire Transfer: not a cheap method, but it’s significantly safer and faster than the cheque. If you choose direct bank transfer, you have to wait a few days for your money to arrive, but with this method, it arrives directly to your bank account. There are some fees, though usually, the bank charges them, not the casino.
- E-wallets: in case you don’t want to give your banking or credit card information to the casino, you should consider using on e-wallet like Neteller or Skrill. When you become a member of one, you have to validate yourself, but later on, there won’t be any further checks, so you can move in and out your money as you like. These casino payment methods offer fast withdrawals, usually from the 24-48 hour ranges. Naturally, you have to take your money out from that balance which also takes a few days.
You won’t yourself overwhelmed with payment options, but at least those you can use are all safe, and they can be trusted. We strongly recommend the web-wallets for New Zealand gamblers, as those offer deposit and withdrawal services, just as they can get you some neat deposit-method bonuses.
Speed is probably quite important, so we suggest that you join one and enjoy the fast deposits and withdrawals.